Allure in Med - copy of drinks price menu?

Hmmmmm I've emailed RCI for a copy of the menu but not sure they'll be forthcoming!

Someone else did they during the week and got a completely out of date response! Will be interesting to see if you get the same. If you think you'd drink 5 cocktails or glasses of wine per day, the package would probably be worth it! Anything less than that and it'll end up costing you money.

I emailed RC last week and asked two specific questions:

1. Are the same cocktails (frozen and otherwise) available from the old bar menus even though they aren't listed on the new bar menus?

2. Will there be new menus at any point soon with prices listed since there are no prices on current menus?

Their answer was that they have increased gratuities by 3%, and they sent me a copy of the current liquor matrix. (This was simply a .pdf file of all the liquor available on the ship, but was not a menu or list of cocktails, frozen or otherwise.)

I wrote back yesterday and simply re-stated my two questions, pointing out that they hadn't answered either of them in their original reply. Their response this morning was:

"We are able to make any type of cocktails on board with the list of liquor we provided. Prices do vary, you will be able to view the prices for cocktails when you get onboard."

I emailed RC last week and asked two specific questions:

1. Are the same cocktails (frozen and otherwise) available from the old bar menus even though they aren't listed on the new bar menus?

2. Will there be new menus at any point soon with prices listed since there are no prices on current menus?

Their answer was that they have increased gratuities by 3%, and they sent me a copy of the current liquor matrix. (This was simply a .pdf file of all the liquor available on the ship, but was not a menu or list of cocktails, frozen or otherwise.)

I wrote back yesterday and simply re-stated my two questions, pointing out that they hadn't answered either of them in their original reply. Their response this morning was:

"We are able to make any type of cocktails on board with the list of liquor we provided. Prices do vary, you will be able to view the prices for cocktails when you get onboard."

Pathetic!! Dodging the questions for sure