Menu question liberty of the seas

Hi All... Please excuse me if this information has been discussed somewhere on the Board (I have looked around).

We are sailing Liberty in July (9 day Caribbean) and would like to make reservations at a specialty restaurant but I don't want to miss something I enjoy in the main dining room, including the formal nights. We have sailed Explorer on the 9 day Caribbean in the past and I was wondering if the menus/formal nights are the same. I didn't want to miss prime rib or rack of lamb nights and I can't now remember which nights those were.

Does anyone have menus or information on the dinner menus in the main dining room?

Any guidance and information would be appreciated.

Thank You,

BrooklynGirl

Liberty has not yet started doing the 9 night cruises out of Bayonne so there is no way of knowing what they will have in terms of the order of the menus.

I would post your question on one of the first roll calls for the 9 night sailings and see if someone there can get you accurate information.

I'm booked on the Liberty too for the 9 day itinerary on 7/2.

I've gone to the roll call forums and asked if anyone could please post cruise compasses after their trip. Maybe if you do the same in the 6/4 and 6/18 roll call we'll get a response.

I love to see the compasses ahead of time for planning purposes.

Hope you have a great trip!

Thank you, Ken. I didn't realize that. I've been away from the Boards for awhile. I will take your advice.

Brooklyn