UBP and time between drinks

Tcas1

We recently booked the Getaway and got the UBP for free. I was just wondering how long you have to wait between drinks before getting another one. Thinking about that mojito bar and those could go down pretty easily. Other cruise lines have a 15 minute wait. Is it the same with NCL? Just wondering.

In the past I've been able to "run a tab" but have never had the UBP can you do this with the package or is it one drink one receipt? Can they simply print them all at one time after you've got your glow on?

*Living Large*

In the past I've been able to "run a tab" but have never had the UBP can you do this with the package or is it one drink one receipt? Can they simply print them all at one time after you've got your glow on?
They do this in the dining rooms and restaurants: They bring you all the charge slips to sign at the end, often with several drinks on the same slip. But I've never asked them to do this at a bar on board. I don't mind signing after each order and letting them close out the transaction and forget about me until my next order, and I'm sure it's simpler for them that way, too.

They do this in the dining rooms and restaurants: They bring you all the charge slips to sign at the end, often with several drinks on the same slip. But I've never asked them to do this at a bar on board. I don't mind signing after each order and letting them close out the transaction and forget about me until my next order, and I'm sure it's simpler for them that way, too.

Fair enough, thanks for the answer

*Living Large*

We were a party of 4 on the Getaway in March, and we had our share of the mojitos for a week. No probs, just a funny remark; "Don't you guys order anything else than mojitos?". :) We typically ordered 4 of each every time, and spent most of our bar time in the mojito bar.

*Living Large*

On Getaway we had UBP and ran a tab at the bar, just signed when we left that bar.

On Getaway we had UBP and ran a tab at the bar, just signed when we left that bar.
That is good know. Did they put everything on one slip at the end, or did they print them one by one and keep them in a pile somewhere until you were ready to leave?

If you have the UBP, there's a danger that it will be charged if it is all on one ticket. This happened to me on the last night of our Dawn cruise in January.

We ate in Cagneys and I had a cocktail and a diet soda. They were both on the one ticket and appeared on my bill (about $12 and some pennies). I had to let it go as I didn't want to stand in line on the last morning.

If you have the UBP, there's a danger that it will be charged if it is all on one ticket. This happened to me on the last night of our Dawn cruise in January.

We ate in Cagneys and I had a cocktail and a diet soda. They were both on the one ticket and appeared on my bill (about $12 and some pennies). I had to let it go as I didn't want to stand in line on the last morning.

That's strange, I often signed for two drinks at a time when my gf and I (both of us had the UBP) had drinks in the dining room. In some restaurants, we signed after every round. In other restaurants, we signed at the end and there would be 3-5 mimosas at the end of breakfast :)

In the casual areas like the pool, you're sposed to bring 2 UBP cards if you're going to order two drinks.

We were on the Star in November, no wait between drinks, had to sign each time we had a drink. We collected lot's of receipts! We asked if they could run a tab and were told that they had to receipt each drink. I also want to add that we wouldn't buy the UBP again. We were on a two week cruise and as hard as we tried, we couldn't drink enough to make it worth it.:D