Norwegian Sky to become all inclusive!

Topo Gigio

• 3 weeks later...

I am amazed at the tone of some postings on this subject... Talk about pre-judgement from some people that have never set foot on SKY.

I live in SW Florida a 2 1/2 hours drive from Miami and have sailed on the Sky weekend 3 night cruise... Wonderful experience and not a drunk in sight!!!

My family and friends have sailed on SKY many times as a good weekend getaway, never once have I heard a report of drunk behavior. Now we cruisers have a 3 or 4 night getaway offering all our drinks included... Fantastic. Take it or leave it... Add the NCL Ultimate Dining Package for $59 per person and you have a really "all inclusive" cruise at an incredibly affordable price. No more surprises when your final accounting arrives in your mailbox... I for one Raise my glass to NCL and look forward to January next year when we will be celebrating a family birthday aboard the SKY.:):):)

I am amazed at the tone of some postings on this subject... Talk about pre-judgement from some people that have never set foot on SKY.

I live in SW Florida a 2 1/2 hours drive from Miami and have sailed on the Sky weekend 3 night cruise... Wonderful experience and not a drunk in sight!!!

My family and friends have sailed on SKY many times as a good weekend getaway, never once have I heard a report of drunk behavior. Now we cruisers have a 3 or 4 night getaway offering all our drinks included... Fantastic. Take it or leave it... Add the NCL Ultimate Dining Package for $59 per person and you have a really "all inclusive" cruise at an incredibly affordable price. No more surprises when your final accounting arrives in your mailbox... I for one Raise my glass to NCL and look forward to January next year when we will be celebrating a family birthday aboard the SKY.:):):)

We just bought a condo in Cape Coral and are looking forward to being so close to our favorite NCL ship!

• 3 weeks later...

Ditto on that for us! I've always wanted to sail on the Sky since it's only a 20 minute drive from home and with the beverages included starting next year, convincing my spouse will be easier than ever! We don't dine in the Speciality Restaurants since the MDR's on all the NCL ships we've been on have just as good or better menus. Great news!