Tickets or Passes for Ferries and Buses

woods79

I have been reviewing the summer ferry schedule that was recently posted and have a question about the tickets.

Can tickets be used on the ferry as well? Is it one ticket per direction? I am thinking that for the group of 3 adults, in my party, it's probably better to purchase the ticket booklet of 15 tickets for $37.50, to be used among the 3 of us. We are only planning one roundtrip bus or ferry ride per day, so I would think it's cheaper to purchase these tickets rather then a 2 day pass. We plan to travel 2 days and spend one day walking around the port.

Thanks!

I was reading about the ticket system or is it tokens? In the bus information section it reads that you can buy a 3 zone ticket or a 14 zone one. If I want to go from Dockyard to Horseshoe bay, is that part of the the 3 zone ticket and will I only need 1 for one way? Just trying to figure out what would be my best option for transportation. Thanks

I was reading about the ticket system or is it tokens? In the bus information section it reads that you can buy a 3 zone ticket or a 14 zone one. If I want to go from Dockyard to Horseshoe bay, is that part of the the 3 zone ticket and will I only need 1 for one way? Just trying to figure out what would be my best option for transportation. Thanks

As I said in my previous post, it's quite likely based on history that you will not be able to buy ticket books at Dockyard. You will be able to buy transportation passes and tokens.

Regardless, whether using tokens or tickets, Dockyard to Horseshoe Bay requires a 14 zone ticket or token. You need one ticket or token for each one way ride.