Anthem ots some information

Can someone please tell me if there is a refrigerator in all balcony staterooms on Anthem? Thank you for your help !

Yes there is a cooler in all the cabins on Anthem. Not as cold as refrigerators but good enough for drinks.

If you need a refrigerator for medicine then contact special needs at special_needs@rccl.com

Note the _ between special and needs.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Thanks for the positive comments. We are due to sail on the 20/5/15 and have seen lots of negative comments on Facebook. It has really helped to read how good things are on board. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

People keep complaining on FB about negative comments, but I really haven't seen that much? I'm not sure where this is coming from, what are the negative comments about?

People keep complaining on FB about negative comments, but I really haven't seen that much? I'm not sure where this is coming from, what are the negative comments about?

The comments were about a variety of things like food, staff, sunbeds, swimming pool, towels, behaviour from guests etc. Have since spoke to someone on board now who said there have been teething problem but hasn't spoilt the wonderful time they have had. We will enjoy it anyway. Some people are hard to please.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the info ! I've been looking at room video's, but none that show a fridge or a cooler. Thanks again !

It is hidden under the counter. It is also a mini bar but there is space for your own stuff. Just check your final bill for mini bar charges.

Has anyone seen what the holding area looks like prior to boarding but after checking in with one of the RCCL reps? Can't seem to find any info about this.

At Southampton there wasn't really a holding area. After checking in you go through security then onto the ship.

At Southampton there wasn't really a holding area. After checking in you go through security then onto the ship.

We have an 11:15 appt but if we showed up earlier would we be kept outside waiting? Also, if the cabins are not ready till 1pm do they allow you to still go retrieve your seapass card from your cabin so you can start charging things immediately?

We have an 11:15 appt but if we showed up earlier would we be kept outside waiting? Also, if the cabins are not ready till 1pm do they allow you to still go retrieve your seapass card from your cabin so you can start charging things immediately?

Before you get your seapass card you can use your set sail paper pass to charge things. If you arrive too early there will be somewhere to go. When we got off at 8 there were people arriving.

Yes once onboard you will have your seapass to purchase anything until your room is ready.