Grizzly Falls Excursion

scrappi

We are looking to book this excursion for our family of 5. They have a weight requirement of a minimum 50lbs. My 8 year old son is literally weighing in at 50lbs exactly. Does anyone know if they will weigh him before the tour? I'm concerned that day he will weigh in at 49.2 lbs and they won't let him go and our money will be wasted.

We are looking to book this excursion for our family of 5. They have a weight requirement of a minimum 50lbs. My 8 year old son is literally weighing in at 50lbs exactly. Does anyone know if they will weigh him before the tour? I'm concerned that day he will weigh in at 49.2 lbs and they won't let him go and our money will be wasted.

If it were me, I would call the vendor direct and ask the question rather than rely on second-hand information. Calling the vendor will ensure you have the correct information ahead of time and alleviate any anxiety so you can relax and enjoy your cruise. :)

If it were me, I would call the vendor direct and ask the question rather than rely on second-hand information. Calling the vendor will ensure you have the correct information ahead of time and alleviate any anxiety so you can relax and enjoy your cruise. :)

Thanks, Karen. I have emailed the vendor but have yet to hear back. I was hoping another family that may have been in this situation would have some insight:)

Thanks, Karen. I have emailed the vendor but have yet to hear back. I was hoping another family that may have been in this situation would have some insight:)

Glad to hear you contacted the vendor -- hope you hear back soon. I usually call when I don't hear back as sometimes e-mail can be a problem in Alaska. I do hope all works out for you and your family. Maybe a few extra visits to the buffet might add a few pounds to your little one? :)

8 year olds grow like weeds! I think your cruise is at the end of July - I wouldn't worry too much about it. I am glad you are contacting the company - hope you have a great cruise!

I did get a message back from the company, as long as he is close to 50lbs he will be okay. Thanks for the support, and yes, I will be encouraging multiple visits to the buffet;)

Wonderful news --- now you can relax and enjoy your cruise --- thanks for letting us know what you found out.