Alcohol Package @ Labadee

The servers walking around selling them in what's like a reusable travel cup. You should be able to get one at the bar in a regular cup.

Okay, so if you get one from the mobile servers you're going to pay extra for the cup. If you go to the bar and get your own you can get one in their non-reusable cup or maybe your own cup without paying extra since we will have the drink package. Think I've got it. :D

There are a few bars scattered across the area.

You can get your Labadoozie there without the souvineir cup.

Also noticed the selection of drinks is somewhat limited - - -they may not have the exact whiskey or gin you want, but will have some.

Noted that on Barefoot beach even though we were there when the area opened. The bar service wasnt opened till "they" were ready.

All's I wanted was a glass of water, but had to wait. Then there was no problem getting water, soda or a drink.

Later

Edited by Lionesss

Good to know! I keep going back and forth on purchasing the drink package. I've never bought one before because I'm not a big drinker, but at their current prices you don't have to be. My big thing was not drinking enough on port days, but now there's only two days to consider. I think I'm going to give it a try.