Aft or large balcony - Which is best?

sunnyduny

We are booked on the Getaway in January. We currently have a large balcony booked but have been looking at the aft facing ones. Does anyone know which is best as far as size, view etc goes. Thanks

The aft balconies b1's are significantly larger than the b6 large balconies, however it varies by floor. I think the order from largest to smallest is something like 9,12,10,11,14,13. I stayed on a 9th floor aft on the breakaway, the balcony and the views were spectacular, however we noticed a lot of shaking in the room due to it being over the engines.

We'll be doing our first Aft balcony this summer on the Breakaway. From everything I've seen, the Large balconies are mostly uncovered and have more sun, less privacy. The Afts are mostly covered and have less sun but more privacy.

Edited by dcipjr

We are booked on the Getaway in January. We currently have a large balcony booked but have been looking at the aft facing ones. Does anyone know which is best as far as size, view etc goes. Thanks

I am usually an Aft cabin person, but the Getaway's aft cabins are like large tunnels ... not at all inviting, IMO. We had a couple of B6's, and I would not hesitate to take them again. Huge balcony, nice breeze, both sun and shade ... they really are great.