Quick thoughts Caribbean Princess 4/18-4/25

golfb4cruzing

This was our first time on CP. Some pros and some cons:

Over all the food was good in MDR--Palm--waitress and assistant excellent. Spaghetti and meatballs truly surprised me--one of best dishes I have had--sauce terrific! Buffet breakfasts very good with lots of choices

big con for me at pools--hot tubs were hogged and I truly mean that by children for literally hours at a time. children seemed to have no supervision by parents. At small pool up on top, I watched 4 kids 7 or 8 to 10-11 jumping into that small pool and roughhousing for 45 minutes. The only pool I could swim in comfortably was in very rear, but water was rough with waves at times. Pool experience on CP not a good one!

could not stand to watch movie on deck at night as sound was way too loud for my taste. Had to leave

We could not flush toilet in our room on next to last night for over 10 hours. Problem fixed just as it became critical! Air conditioning in room not working second afternoon for 4 or 5 hours as we got ready for early dinner. Most uncomfortable. Worst of all for me, my rolling walker, which is standard size would not fit through the door without being turned and folded and the door was so heavy that I could not do it by myself. Same walker fit beautifully last year on Norwegian Sun. Made for a hard time for me as could only leave and return when hubby was with me. would not do the CP again for that reason alone.

Worst of all for me, my rolling walker, which is standard size would not fit through the door without being turned and folded and the door was so heavy that I could not do it by myself. Same walker fit beautifully last year on Norwegian Sun. Made for a hard time for me as could only leave and return when hubby was with me. would not do the CB again for that reason alone.

The CB doors are the same size as the doors on the other Princess ships.

big con for me at pools--hot tubs were hogged and I truly mean that by children for literally hours at a time. children seemed to have no supervision by parents. At small pool up on top, I watched 4 kids 7 or 8 to 10-11 jumping into that small pool and roughhousing for 45 minutes.

What color was the water? :eek: