Transfer from Seward hotel to ship

kicia

We are doing a southbound Alaska cruise from Seward and are staying in Seward as part of a HAL land package. We can't print our documents yet and our itinerary just says Transfer from Hotel to Ship. Does anyone know what time this bus leaves the hotel?

Thank you!

We can't print our documents yet and our itinerary just says Transfer from Hotel to Ship. Does anyone know what time this bus leaves the hotel?

Thank you!

On our cruise-tour no bus times were specified in the itinerary. There may be more than one bus at different times, and you won't know your time until the night before. As a guess, I would say somewhere between 10:00 and 11:30 since check-in won't start until around 11:00.

Edited by jtl513

We are doing a southbound Alaska cruise from Seward and are staying in Seward as part of a HAL land package. We can't print our documents yet and our itinerary just says Transfer from Hotel to Ship. Does anyone know what time this bus leaves the hotel?

Thank you!

The bus could be at anytime. HAL doesn't leave Seward until about 9PM.

Not sure about the transfer bus time, but last year we were on a B2B from Vancouver to Seward and there is a free shuttle bus into town that runs about every 15-20 min for those that are already on the ship. It may run until late afternoon (not sure about the exact length). I mention this in case you would like to see some of the town after you board the ship.

Penny

That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. I want to get to the ship early, have lunch, and then maybe go off and do an excursion or at least explore the area a little. I can't book anything until I know the times. I also don't know the time we will arrive in Seward from Anchorage since this is another HAL transfer. If we have enough time, we can do something in Seward that afternoon/night.