Laser Tag in Cozumel

Petroplex

Has anybody tried one of the laser tag experiences in Cozumel? I searched this forum for "laser tag" and had no luck. I can see at least two possibilities- the Xtreme laser tag park in Chankanaab and the Mayan Laser Tag Adventure (for those of us on Royal Caribbean). I have a couple of little boys who love laser tag state side, and it sounds like that might be a fun experience for them. However, I can't find anything from someone saying whether they enjoyed it. I would appreciate any insights you have.

I think you can reach out to Chankanaab park's website and get information. Not sure about reviews. I think the price for laser tag would include entrance to the park and maybe another activity or so. My guess is that your RCCL excursion is tot he same place. Start with www(dot)cozumelparks(dot)com and go from there.

• 2 years later...

Petroplex

I know it has been a while but can you give any details about the laser tag adventure in chankanaab

please?!

Mostly interested in “how it works”. The area where it is played and the length of time and if your skill level determines this. For example are you out of the game if you get hit a certain number of times.

We thought this might be a fun thing to do as a family on Christmas Day!

I keep trying to find reviews without any luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums