BTB day Miami to san Juan...has anyone done this???

jamona2311

So I'm just doing mock bookings and looks like a btb is looking like a good idea to get all the ports I want to cover. This would actually be less expensive than a celebrity 14 day. The problem I would get off Vista in the AM and get on Victory in the evening. I've found a flight that leaves Miami at 11 and gets to San Juan at 253. Am I crazy our it's this doable????? Lol

Doable? Yes. Crazy? A bit. But I would do it! Is there a flight from either FLL or MIA maybe an hour later? From Miami, the only airline flying to SJU is American, but from Ft. Lauderdale you have Jetblue, Southwest and Spirit, with much more frequency and probably lower prices as well.

What time is the cruise leaving San Jaun? Most of them were leaving at 10PM so if its like those, not crazy at all. even if the flight is a little late there is plenty of time.

Now, you asked if anyone has every done it? Not sure, it is a unique solution. Normally B2Bs are done on the same ship.. Some are even done in the same port (getting off one ship in Miami and getting on another) but I have not heard of someone flying to a different port to get on the second leg. But why not.. if the costs are right and the ports are what you want. Go for it.