Breakfast options azura

Judewri

• 3 weeks later...
Buffet up in Verona or served brekkie in main dining room from what I recal in 2011. I think they do room service as well for a fee. We're next on in 3 weeks. Can't wait
no charge for room service on our only Azura cruise so far , we had a superior balcony cabin and i must say sitting on the balcony watching us dock in a Caribbean island while eating breakfast sure beat jostling at the buffet

OTOMH you can't get a cooked breakfast on room service ?
no on Azura you cannot but that never bothers us , on Celebrity ships Conceige class and above can have full menu ...saves piling the weight on too !!!!

• 1 month later...

No you cannot have a cooked breakfast in mini suites only in a full suite where the butler organises it. We have been in both suites and mini suites but the option of choosing your breakfast from the restaurant menu is only available in a suite.

I think we made a mistake when ordering room service breakfast as we just ticked the items, said it was for 2 (against number in room or something like that) and ended up with a very small breakfast for one. Maybe it was to put us off - we never did try again :p

I really liked breakfast in the peninsular restaurant. Especially on the last day to avoid the bun fight of the buffet (and the corned beef hash was lovely).

You have to put the number of servings you want against the items so if you want, for example Cornflakes for two people you put a number in the box - 2. Same for croissants etc. Very often if we have a Room service breakfast my husband and I will have different things so have to be specific about the number of each item required. It was certainly not intended to put you off.

We were on the Azura in November last year and on the Ventura in January this year and on both ships we had breakfast in our Cabin on most days. Just filled out the breakfast order form and hung it on the door in the evening.

It was great, and we also ordered stuff that wasn't on the card by just writing it down and they delivered it too. Always on time and always correct and we always gave the guy who brought it a tip.

When the sun shines at home, when we have time, we have (what we call) a P & O Breakfast on the Patio with the stuff that we would have in our cabin.

Unfortunately, at home, I have to clear up aftwards :eek:

oops I guess you live and learn. Although to be fair there was nothing to say any quantities should be written next to the item and with there being a box for number of people in cabin I extrapolated from that that it would be these items for these people. Seemed logical to me at the time :p