Do you receive the celebrity newsletter?

Tudorcruisers

I think it is hit or miss (from what I read on these boards).

wife gets hers, I don't get mine...we both signed up for it.

one of us gets Tuesday specials email some times, but usually neither of us do.

YMMV is bottom line.

You should receive the newsletters if you're a Captain's Club member. You can also view the current issue online by logging into your Captain's Club account and selecting "Newsletters" from the dropdown. Alternately, you can try the direct link to the magazine viewer and see if it works for you: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/2d1c5aa2#/2d1c5aa2/1

I was actually kind of disappointed with their most recent "newsletter", as it reads more like a marketing brochure than a newsletter/magazine.

~Shay

You should receive the newsletters if you're a Captain's Club member. You can also view the current issue online by logging into your Captain's Club account and selecting "Newsletters" from the dropdown. ~Shay

Sadly, the link in Newsletters for the Spring 2015 gives you the Spring 2014 (as of this morning).

Sadly, the link in Newsletters for the Spring 2015 gives you the Spring 2014 (as of this morning).

Actually, I noticed that was the case if you clicked on the brochure cover; but if you click on one of the article links, it should take you to the Spring 2015 newsletter. The zmags link I provided (if it works for others) should take you to the Spring 2015 brochure.

~ Shay