Review on breeze

Eileenfa1

I just got off the breeze and wanted to share my thoughts with you. Getting on the ship the first day was easy. Lots of food. We had a spa room- very pretty. Our room was not ready till 3:00 pm . When we saw it - we noticed it was not cleaned. My dh went to customer service and when he came back upstairs we meet our steward . She was complaining about the work and people. Next day she did the same thing. Did a half ass job of cleaning the room. She never spoke to us or even acknowledge us ever. The spa was great . We used it everyday. The food was ok nothing special but, I don't care because I'm not cooking. The cruise director. Matt , so funny. Love him. All the ports were beautiful. St Thomas , Puerto Rico , antiqua, Nassau, was really hot till the last day. The movies were pretty new, in to the woods, big 6 , hunger games. Over all had a great time and recommended a spa room to anyone.

Just off the same cruise.

My whole family dw, dd8 and dd5 were unanimously in agreement that this was our best family cruise to date.

A great ship with lots to do. The kids loved the ship.

I just got off the breeze and wanted to share my thoughts with you. Getting on the ship the first day was easy. Lots of food. We had a spa room- very pretty. Our room was not ready till 3:00 pm . When we saw it - we noticed it was not cleaned. My dh went to customer service and when he came back upstairs we meet our steward . She was complaining about the work and people. Next day she did the same thing. Did a half ass job of cleaning the room. She never spoke to us or even acknowledge us ever. The spa was great . We used it everyday. The food was ok nothing special but, I don't care because I'm not cooking. The cruise director. Matt , so funny. Love him. All the ports were beautiful. St Thomas , Puerto Rico , antiqua, Nassau, was really hot till the last day. The movies were pretty new, in to the woods, big 6 , hunger games. Over all had a great time and recommended a spa room to anyone.

We have a spa room booked on the breeze. I hope we don't get your cabin steward.

I'm sure that steward won't last long. :rolleyes:

We booked a cove for next year, but if I were to upgrade it would be to a spa room. What specifically did you like about the spa? What features did you use? Was it crowded? I have yet to set foot in a spa, and since the breeze has all the bells and whistles I may have to try it.

Just got back today from the Brreeze also. I too did not get into my room until at least 2:45 and then we noticed that our crib was not in there. Almost got into an argument with room steward when he said it will be there "tomorrow". Stateroom service was decent, but unbelievably slow every

day. Was our second time on Breeze, and will sail on her again (already planning next one).They need to do something about your time dining, it took us at least 2 hours for dinner every night and almost every item was never served hot. Servers were fantastic, just think there are kitchen issues onboard.

Just got back today from the Brreeze also. I too did not get into my room until at least 2:45 and then we noticed that our crib was not in there. Almost got into an argument with room steward when he said it will be there "tomorrow". Stateroom service was decent, but unbelievably slow every

day. Was our second time on Breeze, and will sail on her again (already planning next one).They need to do something about your time dining, it took us at least 2 hours for dinner every night and almost every item was never served hot. Servers were fantastic, just think there are kitchen issues onboard.

WE had early seating and while dinner generally took up to 2 hours, all of the food arrived at the proper temperature. I agree our wait staff was generally fantastic. The YTD seemed always filled while the early seating seemed not every table was in service. Way to many options for dinner on Breeze to just use the MDR (and I don't do buffets although we did use it for breakfast on port days)

BTW we did the Chef's Table so got to see the inner working of the galley during the dinner hour and saw the controlled chaos of a massive kitchen.

I have a great deal more respect for both the Chef's and the waiters then I might have had...its not a denny''s kitchen back there.

The spa amenities are - use of the hot tub with minerals , the heated loungers, the 2 saunas. Also, you get cloud 9 slippers to keep, a small scrub , the emis small bottles in your room. Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and a spray for your room that smells like the spa. A personal elevator to the spa. You get 2 classes to use - yoga or palates. It was not to busy. You can tour it on the first day so you can see it . I did the tour - it helped a lot .

Edited by Eileenfa1

In Feb, we were on Deck 10 (Breeze) and our steward was Linda. She was the best we have ever had. We had never tipped beyond the standard grats prior to this cruise, but Linda got a little extra.

She even went out of her way to stop and say hi to us on the streets of Aruba, when she noticed us walking by. She was great!

• 3 weeks later...