Royal Babies and Tots info??? - RCCL Enchantment of the Seas

critter8513

We are going on our first cruise on Enchantment of the Seas (yay!) and I have been looking everywhere for current information on the royal babies and tots program for our ship. I have found information that is a few years old but nothing new. If anyone could answer my questions that would be wonderful and help relieve some of my nerves about taking my 18 month old daughter.

1.Is the toy sharing program a lot of hassle? Are the toys any good? Should I just pack her toys and not worry about it?

2. Is nursery nice? Are there lots of toys and things for them to do?

3. I won't be leaving her with the nursery staff but is the only time I can take her to nursery to play is during open play time?

4. Are the play groups any good?

Sorry for so many questions! Thank you for your time and answers!

We are going on our first cruise on Enchantment of the Seas (yay!) and I have been looking everywhere for current information on the royal babies and tots program for our ship. I have found information that is a few years old but nothing new. If anyone could answer my questions that would be wonderful and help relieve some of my nerves about taking my 18 month old daughter.

1.Is the toy sharing program a lot of hassle? Are the toys any good? Should I just pack her toys and not worry about it?

3. I won't be leaving her with the nursery staff but is the only time I can take her to nursery to play is during open play time?

Check your post on the RCI boards I answered there ;)

I was on a different ship, but:

1. zero hassle. I went to the nursery the first night and asked for a bag of toys. I signed my name and the bag number. easy and fast. They have different bags, you can switch out. We didn't, as my kid liked the ones in the first bag (I took a picture as soon as we go to the room so I would know if any were missing, no one check before/after though). I attached the toys we got.2. yes. I attached a picture of the open area. the toys were different each day, they also have board books.

3. yes.

4. I'm not sure. dd was the only one in the nursery playing during open time. she was three. There was only one other toy bag checked out. There were not alot of kids on our cruise, very few littles.

Dd was 14 months on her 1st cruise. be flexiable and relax. your kid may eat/sleep more than normal or less than normal. Quiet time in the room is a MUST, imo. I bring 'Tinkerbell Gifts' small toys/crafts things for dd to have. I also make magnets for the back of the doors for her to play with. and let her bring her doll, blanket, pillow case (as not to have the pillow take up room), and her sippy cup.

Edited by Gardeneroflove

I was on a different ship, but:

1. zero hassle. I went to the nursery the first night and asked for a bag of toys. I signed my name and the bag number. easy and fast. They have different bags, you can switch out. We didn't, as my kid liked the ones in the first bag (I took a picture as soon as we go to the room so I would know if any were missing, no one check before/after though). I attached the toys we got.2. yes. I attached a picture of the open area. the toys were different each day, they also have board books.

3. yes.

4. I'm not sure. dd was the only one in the nursery playing during open time. she was three. There was only one other toy bag checked out. There were not alot of kids on our cruise, very few littles.

Dd was 14 months on her 1st cruise. be flexiable and relax. your kid may eat/sleep more than normal or less than normal. Quiet time in the room is a MUST, imo. I bring 'Tinkerbell Gifts' small toys/crafts things for dd to have. I also make magnets for the back of the doors for her to play with. and let her bring her doll, blanket, pillow case (as not to have the pillow take up room), and her sippy cup.

Thanks for answering my questions and for the tips!:) That is a really good idea about the pillow case and magnets.

Sorry, I didn't click upload. Toys from toy lending and nursary on SOS

Or maybe not...trying again to attach pictures.

nm I get an error message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

We had a flip phone, percy (thomas train), cash register with food, and a mega doodle board.

The nursary had playschool and fish price toys, some big soft blocks, Thomas Train, and other typical toddler/preschool toys.

Edited by Gardeneroflove

Thanks for answering my questions and for the tips!:) That is a really good idea about the pillow case and magnets.

np. they take up very little room and are comforting/fun. I get the foam puzzles from the dollar store and the cardstock characters from the craft store. Bonus, is if they get lost, nbd.