Bus/Ferry Tickets

molsiesmom

Last time we were in Bermuda we were able to buy a booklet of all zone tickets that we could use on the buses or ferry's. We purchased them in a small building right near the ship when we disembarked. We are hoping to do the same thing on this trip. Are they still selling ticket books?

Last time we were in Bermuda we were able to buy a booklet of all zone tickets that we could use on the buses or ferry's. We purchased them in a small building right near the ship when we disembarked. We are hoping to do the same thing on this trip. Are they still selling ticket books?

At last report (last year), no. In my experience they have been sold at Dockyard only a couple of times over the years. When I last bought them (2013) it was from a little trailer-like building that sat between Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf, not from the ticket sales desks at the docks themselves. That trailer is no longer there.

At last report (last year), no. In my experience they have been sold at Dockyard only a couple of times over the years. When I last bought them (2013) it was from a little trailer-like building that sat between Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf, not from the ticket sales desks at the docks themselves. That trailer is no longer there.

I think that trailer-like building is where we bought them also. :( Any idea where I can get them? I am heading into St. George as soon as we dock on the first day. I hope I can either just pay cash or by a single token/pass for the ferry and find the ticket book in St. George. Does that sound doable?

I think that trailer-like building is where we bought them also. :( Any idea where I can get them? I am heading into St. George as soon as we dock on the first day. I hope I can either just pay cash or by a single token/pass for the ferry and find the ticket book in St. George. Does that sound doable?

I think there's a good chance (although I can't guarantee it) you can buy them at the St. George's post office at 11 Water St., as the ticket books are often available at post offices. You can buy a single token at the pier where your ship is docked.

Otherwise the ticket books can be purchased at the main bus and ferry terminals in Hamilton.