Morning Excursion/Time After for Beach, Paradise Point?

luvtovaca

We are docked at Havensight 8-6 on the Getaway. Doing a morning excursion that will get us back around 12. Will we have time to taxi to a beach for a bit? Currently considering any and all but Magen's (yes I know it will be crowded by the time we get there), Sapphire and Morningstar among them...We don't need a ton of time maybe an hour or two on the beach and then taxi back to perhaps go up to Paradise Point either via the tram or have the taxi drop us off and then just tram down. I know this is a lot to fit in, so wondering if it will even work assuming we have to be back on board at 5:30 although I prefer 5 to be safe.

I'd consider Morningstar Beach since it's the closest and a nice spot. You can then taxi to PP and take the tram down if you want.

Thanks! I see you post a lot of good advice on here...In your humble opinion, would we be crazy to attempt to get to Magens if only for a little bit?

Thanks! I see you post a lot of good advice on here...In your humble opinion, would we be crazy to attempt to get to Magens if only for a little bit?

Crazy? Nah...:p

Magens is a beautiful, calm beach and a favorite for many. We prefer the East End beaches and consider Lindqvist (Smith Bay Park) to be the niecest beach. But Magens is worth a visit. Then taxi to the tram station and tram up to PP. You can usually buy refundable tram tickets at your excursions desk on the ship.

Crazy? Nah...:p

Magens is a beautiful, calm beach and a favorite for many. We prefer the East End beaches and consider Lindqvist (Smith Bay Park) to be the niecest beach. But Magens is worth a visit. Then taxi to the tram station and tram up to PP. You can usually buy refundable tram tickets at your excursions desk on the ship.

Thanks! One more? I have seen people mention taking a taxi to the top of PP and then the tram one way down? Would a taxi back from Magen's (or whichever beach we decide) drop us at the top of PP? Wondering which is more efficient time wise. If we are already in a taxi and just going straight to top or waiting in line for the tram up from the bottom?

Yes it would make sense to me to have the driver drop you at the top and tram or taxi down, that would probably give you more time to relax there. But I would take the tram down for the views.

Yes it would make sense to me to have the driver drop you at the top and tram or taxi down, that would probably give you more time to relax there. But I would take the tram down for the views.

Do they sell one way tickets to ride the tram down? I have a similar situation to the OP and wondered if riding one way possible. Thanks

Do they sell one way tickets to ride the tram down? I have a similar situation to the OP and wondered if riding one way possible. Thanks

Yes, or at least we (4 couples) paid for one-way passes a few years ago, can't remember the price but not that much.

Thanks!