Summit cabin 9152

Thinking of booking a cruise on Summit with limited cabin availability. One choice is 9152. We typically stay away from decks that do not have cabins above and below as hubby is sensitive to noise but deck 9 seems our only choice. I did a search and did not uncover much info as to what is across the hall from this cabin or how much overhead disturbance might exist. Can anyone supply first-hand experience?

Thanks!

Thinking of booking a cruise on Summit with limited cabin availability. One choice is 9152. We typically stay away from decks that do not have cabins above and below as hubby is sensitive to noise but deck 9 seems our only choice. I did a search and did not uncover much info as to what is across the hall from this cabin or how much overhead disturbance might exist. Can anyone supply first-hand experience?

Thanks!

Below 9152 deck 8 are cabins.. Above 9152 is the aft area of the Oceanview Cafe (should not make much noise)...

Dennis & Sue

Thanks!

We stayed in that room in April and never had any noise or other issues. Room is in a great location!

We always bring a small sound machine when we travel.

Enjoy

Allow me to only slightly hijack this--since it's in the same part of a similar ships, so really not all that different...

We have #9143 on Millennium--also below the Oceanview Cafe...

How is that one?

Not that we're going to change it...The cruise is only about a month away. We just changed to that one from 2080, liking the higher deck and the location between the aft and midship elevators...but noise overhead is always a concern. I usually choose cabins between residential decks...