Eurodam deck 7 What does it say????

Jldevlin

We were on the Atlantic crossing this past April and had a great cabin on deck 7 almost all the way aft starboard. It was so quiet with very few people heading down that way. Now the only problem is we liked to go the crows nest which is all the way forward. So we would walk down our hallway and pass a room that had some writing on the door ....drove us nuts ..we asked people what it said and no one knew lol ...It sort of looked like aromatherapy .. but not really ...so who knows what it says?????

We were on the Atlantic crossing this past April and had a great cabin on deck 7 almost all the way aft starboard. It was so quiet with very few people heading down that way. Now the only problem is we liked to go the crows nest which is all the way forward. So we would walk down our hallway and pass a room that had some writing on the door ....drove us nuts ..we asked people what it said and no one knew lol ...It sort of looked like aromatherapy .. but not really ...so who knows what it says?????

It's the "names" of the suites for the Pinnacle Suites onboard the ship. I forget what it was right off hand, and both sides are different. I can only find the "other" side, but did the sign look sort of like the attached image?

Capture.JPG.a0aceda132eb30b2db947702449d25b4.JPG

Found the other side... here it is...

Not sure what explorer it's named after though... Adolf something I believe? On the other side Willem Barentz is a Dutch cartographer

dsc01423.jpg

Abel Tasman. ?

Found the other side... here it is...

Not sure what explorer it's named after though... Adolf something I believe? On the other side Willem Barentz is a Dutch cartographer

dsc01423.jpg

Yes that was it ... it did not look like a name to me lol ... I kept trying to make it one word and it was not working .. thanks!!!!!!