Captain's Circle Quesiton

strachan01

I've got a quick question regarding my captain circle benefits, I am an Elite member however this will be the first time my fiancé is going to cruise with Princess. Will she be eligible to come along to all the events with me?

I ask this because on RCCL she was not allowed to come to the diamond events or indeed the diamond lounge, we were extremely disappointed in the way they handled the situation and embarrassed once we got told to leave the lounge.

Thanks

So the only party she will not get an invite to is the welcome back party, sometimes they are diligent at the door and other times with 1 invitation you can both go. The Elite/Platinum and Suites cocktail should be no problem, I would use your card to order drinks (as they offer a $5 daily drink).

Royal offers an open bar from 5-8:30 and they check to make sure you have the correct status in the DL or CL.

So the only party she will not get an invite to is the welcome back party, sometimes they are diligent at the door and other times with 1 invitation you can both go. The Elite/Platinum and Suites cocktail should be no problem, I would use your card to order drinks (as they offer a $5 daily drink).

Royal offers an open bar from 5-8:30 and they check to make sure you have the correct status in the DL or CL.

Thank you :)

Yeah we didn't think it would be too much of a problem to use the DL with Royal but just as we were ordering drinks my fiancé got told to leave, I of course left too.