Room service menu

wndmom

Harriet's RSMenu1 is in Adobe PDF format (not *.JPG) so your smart/iphone might need a plug-in enabled or standalone APP to read it correctly, or try a different mobile browser

send from my Nexus 5/7 MD via Tapatalk

I tried many times to u/l it as the actual menu but CC claims it's too big. Have to Adobe PDF it .....if I'm gonna u/l it for others to see. I know it's easier the other way, but........LOL

Harriet

I tried many times to u/l it as the actual menu but CC claims it's too big. Have to Adobe PDF it .....if I'm gonna u/l it for others to see ...

Click here to view link PDF - directly inserted imaged in cloud

Try using a photo-editor that can condense/resize if it's a JPG file into a smaller one, then it should be OK for upload - try insert as "image" from a desktop PC ? Also have good results, usually, with direct upload from Tapatalk when on mobile/Android devices.

send from my Google Nexus 5/7 MD via Tapatalk

RSMenu1.pdf

Thanks for loading this. What is available on the complimentary continental breakfast?

[ATTACH]348968[/ATTACH]

I found this elsewhere....I hope they don't mind me using it.

If you notice the new menu has preserves but no toasts, muffins, bagels, etc.

The new menu also does not offer cold cereal (those little boxes they used to offer) fruit or yogurt.

Harriet

Anyone who has used the new rs for the fee of $7.95...just curious. Is it $7.95 for each person's order or just for the one visit, ie mom orders salad and a sandwich, dh orders soup and a burger and little one gets a pb and j. Still only $7.95?