Currently on Liberty May 6 to 16

Thanks for reporting. Found it very informative.

Thanks again.

You're very welcome. I'm glad the 24/7 internet was affordable so I could keep up to date. I really enjoyed talking to you all.

I wanted you also to know that disembarkation went smoothly. We wanted to get off late so we had number 29 so we were called about 10 am. It took a while to get the car from parking and over to where we were waiting with the luggage because people were already showing up for the next cruise... Yikes. It's may have been better to walk the luggage over to the car. Next time!

We all commented though, thank goodness it wasn't raining as it had been earlier. There wasn't a covering in one large section. The other section was covered but it will be miserable when the weather is bad or during the winter.

Daisy - So glad you enjoyed your cruise & that you shared your enjoyment with us!! We will be boarding in 4 days (SOOOO excited!) and will be parking our car in the lot as well. I know LOS is the only ship in port that day, but there will be other cars in the lot from the LOS coming in from the 5-day cruise & 2 other ships coming in Saturday. Would you happen to know if the lot can accommodate all those cars? We were planning on getting there around 10:45 am & we're hoping that is not too early & we can board smoothly. We love to get our vacation started asap :D

Thanks!!

Daisy - So glad you enjoyed your cruise & that you shared your enjoyment with us!! We will be boarding in 4 days (SOOOO excited!) and will be parking our car in the lot as well. I know LOS is the only ship in port that day, but there will be other cars in the lot from the LOS coming in from the 5-day cruise & 2 other ships coming in Saturday. Would you happen to know if the lot can accommodate all those cars? We were planning on getting there around 10:45 am & we're hoping that is not too early & we can board smoothly. We love to get our vacation started asap :D

Thanks!!

A 10:45a arrival would give a good amount of time for the disembarking passengers to leave, thus opening up their parking spots.

Happy seas!

Thanks, Laney219!! I didn't want to seem "overly eager" to get to the ship, and get there too early, but if I'm being honest, I just CANNOT WAIT!! I am so excited!! 3 more days.... I can't believe it is almost here! woo hooooo!! :D:D:D