Loyalty Program - Celebrity and RCCL

We are a day away from booking a 2016 Med cruise on RCCL's Brilliance of the Seas. I know, crazy right, booking 16 months ahead.:D We could not pass up the current promotion of 50% of the second guest! This will be my first cruise on RCCL but have sailed with Celebrity in the past. Since RCCL is the parent company for Celebrity (I hope I am correct with that statement) will my loyalty points/benefits with Celebrity transfer to RCCL?

We are a day away from booking a 2016 Med cruise on RCCL's Brilliance of the Seas. I know, crazy right, booking 16 months ahead.:D We could not pass up the current promotion of 50% of the second guest! This will be my first cruise on RCCL but have sailed with Celebrity in the past. Since RCCL is the parent company for Celebrity (I hope I am correct with that statement) will my loyalty points/benefits with Celebrity transfer to RCCL?

Sorry but you can't transfer points from one cruise line to the other.

If you're at least Select on Celebrity, you will get reciprocal benefits on Royal Caribbean, including a balcony discount when you book. You will need to contact Crown and Anchor and be assigned a member number (1-800-526-9723).

Currently, the reciprocal benefits only go through Elite/Diamond level. "Plus" status or greater needs to be earned on each individual line. The nights you cruise on RCI won't count towards your status on Celebrity...the reciprocity is only for perks.

Edited by Cindy

If you are Select or Elite on Celebrity, you can get reciporcal recognition by calling Royal's Crown & Anchor Society.

Thank for your posts. We are elite with Celebrity so we'll contact Crown & Anchor to get the reciprocal recognition.

Happy sailing!

You should call C&A ASAP, so you can have your C&A number when you book. That way you can get your Diamond (Royal's equivalent of Elite) balcony discount when you book.