Need outside pictures of Diamond/Sapphire - aft and on the side near the aft

Coral

I can't seem to get the search engine to work for me.....

Does anyone have any outside pictures of the Diamond Princess - specifically interested in aft and on the side towards the aft.

Thank you very much icon_smile.gif

Tracy:

I've tried to access the pics of the Diamond on Cruise-Addicts through your link, but all I get is a small window with a yellow rotating sun... How can I see the pictures?

Barbara

Barbara,

I had the same problem. I disabled my firewall and was able to see the picture. Give that a try. If that does the trick, don't forget to enable your firewall afterwards. Hope it works.

Celebrity Galaxy 3/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;9;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800  till Sapphire Princess

Tracy...

Thanks a million...you helped us out a lot!! We have the aft cabin booked, but now I know what people mean when they say you can only see the ocean when you stand up. I think that is awful for the people we pay all the big bucks on the owner's suites and you can't even see sitting down. Again, thanks for the help and hope I can do the same sometime.

I am really looking forward to this cruise in the fall. We have been to many, many places but I think this one will be like no other...even Hawaii from what I am reading and I really, really loved Hawaii!

Have a great day!

DONNA

=^..^=

Donna.gif

Archived