Soft drink question

capegull

As I don't drink alcohol much I was just wondering if P&O sells other soft drinks such as Elderflower Presse as I don't really want loads of Coke all the time. I find most places seem to have a shortage of nice adult non alcoholic drinks.

Thanks!

As I don't drink alcohol much I was just wondering if P&O sells other soft drinks such as Elderflower Presse as I don't really want loads of Coke all the time. I find most places seem to have a shortage of nice adult non alcoholic drinks.

Thanks!

Hello,

I've just had a quick look at the drinks menu I took a photo of on my recent day visit on board Britannia (sad, yes I know; but it has come in handy to answer this question!).

They were advertising 'Bottlegreen Elderflower Presse' for £1.50 so I guess the answer to your question is 'Yes' :)

Hope this helps.

Joan

Thanks for the replies - good to know. I was intending taking a bottle of Bottlegreen elderflower cordial to drink in the cabin but was wondering if they served it in the dining room etc. So thanks for checking on your menu Joan. :)

Edited by capegull

The non-alcoholic cocktails are very nice too. I quite like Pussyfoot! It's a blend of different juices with Grenadine in which gives it a lovely colour - comes with the usual umbrella decoration etc.

The non-alcoholic cocktails are very nice too. I quite like Pussyfoot! It's a blend of different juices with Grenadine in which gives it a lovely colour - comes with the usual umbrella decoration etc.

Lovely !

some great suggestions here.

have a great cruise, and do update us with your favourites when you get back.

The thread may be useful to others going forward.

Edited by P&O Lynn Knickers
Lynn is the best

There is a far greater choice of non alcoholic drinks on P&O than on Princess and other American based ships out of Southampton....the cocktails are great and then there is elderflower presse, appletise etc......and they will serve just lime and soda with ice which is always refreshing.

I like trying the mocktails as well, only £2.50 each btw. Never had an umbrella though just a plain stirrer.

• 3 weeks later...