Carnival Breeze 4/25-5/3 2015 review with pictures

Cjh1975

We woke up around 5am and had the front desk call us a cab, then headed to the airport. The flight home was very turbulent. It go so bumpy that the captain told the flight crew to stop snack and beverage service and sit down. Then someone turned on their service light. Someone came on the intercom and said to please turn off you light unless it is an emergency. They left their light on so a flight attendant came over and there was a page for a doctor or nurse. A couple of people went up. The laid the sick guy on the floor, and they held up a sheet to block the guy. When the sheet was put down the guy had an Oxygen mask on and an IV in. The captain then came on and said we were making an emergency medical landing in Poenix. So we landed in Phoenix, the passenger was taken offand were there for about 30-45 mins. I hope the poor guy was okay.Then we were back in the air and on our way to LAX. We got off the plane, grabbed our luggage and took the shuttle to the parking lot where Diane's car was. We must have been excited to start our vacation when we parked the car because we forgot to look where parked the car. After looking for awhile we finally found it. Before we knew it we were back at Diane's house saying our goodbyes and our vacation was over.

Thanks for reading my review and I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any questions let me know and I'll be happy to answer them.

I'm loving this review. All of these places sound and look so beautiful. I'm thinking about to book my first. Any suggestions like what ships and locations are a must see?

I recommend any ship that is Conquest Class or bigger. Carnival's private island Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas is amazing! The Eastern Caribbean itinerary is one of my favorites. Thanks for reading :)

Enjoying your post. If you had to choose 1 thing to tell someone to definitely not miss on this ship, what would it be? Are there things on this ship that are a definite improvement to previous ships you have been on.

That's a great question. It really depends. If you are traveling with kids I would say you need to check out the ropes course. The Red Frog Pub is really cool too. My ultimate favorite place on the ship were the hot tubs on deck 5. They kind of go out over the ocean and have amazing views and were never too crowded

Awesome review! I sailed Breeze in February, and we just booked an 8 day Eastern for September. Trying out a cove this time! We loved the piano bar, but Ben Gentry was there in Feb. I'm hoping the one in Sept. will be good as well.

I hear Ben is great. Hope you enjoy the cove balcony. I haven't tried those yet

Hi there! I recognize your sister, Diane! We met her on the Breeze when we sailed her a few years ago. My husband and I met her and her brother on the pub crawl in Key West. Please tell her hello from Mitch and Karen! I'm enjoying your review and am sailing the Breeze again in March. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. :)

That's cool, I will tell her you said hi :)

I'm loving your review!! :D It makes me want to go NOW, lol. I will be doing a B2B on Breeze for New Years and the 1st week in January, can't wait!! :D It'll be my 2nd (and 3rd I guess since it's technically 2 seperate cruises) on the Breeze, she's my all time favourite ship. It was nice seeing your pics from Antigua, that's one f our ports on the 2nd half of the B2B and I've never been there. It looks so pretty and that beach looks wonderful. What was it called again?

What did you think of Saphhire Beach in St Thomas? We went there this past January when we did a New Years cruise on the Eurodam, definatly one of my favourite beaches!! I also love Orient Bay Beach in St Maarten (the beach is on the French side of the island).

I believe the beach in Antigua was called Valley Church Beach. Saphire was a beautiful beach. One of my favorite beaches. Have fun on your B2B. I have done one of those yet but hope to someday

Loving the review. We are going the same exact week next year. Can you advise if the ship was really crowded? Were you able to get lounge chairs, get in pool, long lines for food etc? Thanks

I was surprised how the ship never really felt crowded. We were always able to find to lounge chairs together. The pools were always full but not overly crowded. Hope you have a great trip

Omg..the towel man is so cute! I am going next month on the breeze and I hope he makes an appearance. Also, I did this itinerary last year with a different ship, it a great one.

How was your cruise, did you see the towel elephant?

• 1 month later...