DH had an offer yesterday in his special offers.

sassy~one

when i called i was told the offer was not his. HIS number was listed...and i took a screen print, but still no luck.

has this ever happened? carnival not allowing you to buy an offer listed in your list? thanks

Today some posted on JH Facebook page that they got a letter in the mail for a $100 cruise and and $100 OBC. They were excited , but the excitement did not last long when they saw another person's name and VIFP number on the letter that had been addressed to them.

Edited by kteachcruiser52

Had the same thing happen, both my mom and sister had the Premier offer in their box and when I went to book only my sister could get it. They said it wasn't under hers, took screen shots and sent with no luck :(

Interesting. I had a free interior cabin offer outside my mailbox on the Freedom in March. When I called to book the cruise under my offer the lady on the phone could not find it. The offer had my name on it. I took a photo of it and emailed it to her and she was able to get a supervisor to override it.

Edited by cruiser fanatic