Splash Academy Registration

jamkam97

You can not do this online with Ncl. They need your card and your kids cards to register your kids. It's usually the first thing we do when we get onboard to avoid the queues later.

Cruising on the Sky, is there a list of daily activities the kids do?

Cruising on the Sky, is there a list of daily activities the kids do?

When you register they will give you the schedule for the whole cruise. The activities differ depending on age. The 10-12 year old group my daughter was in had sports court time almost every day, lots of practice your circus skills time (for the big show at the end of the cruise), and themed "games" and/or scavenger hunts... She never wanted to leave and I thought everything was spot on age appropriate and the counselors were terrific!

Have your kids go the very first night as that is where the friends are made the easiest and then they will be hooked!

I know! It's got me a bit worried. She said to do it right away when we got home as it fills up very quickly. Perhaps she meant on the cruise and that being home---- trying to stretch my thoughts lol.

I know! It's got me a bit worried. She said to do it right away when we got home as it fills up very quickly. Perhaps she meant on the cruise and that being home---- trying to stretch my thoughts lol.

I'm sorry to say, but you need a new TA, one that knows a little something about NCL.

I've cruised at spring break time and Thanksgiving time. As well as off times. NEVER have I experienced in 8 years of dealing with kids clubs on NCL, them telling me they were "full" and my kid could not participate. Now, I'm not saying that at any given time the facility may be full and not accept any kids into the activity, but even at PEAK season, I've never experience that

You're not sailing during a school vacation week or peak vacation period which will help. I have sailed on vacation weeks though and never had a problem registering my child. I will say that on Breakaway (sister to Getaway), the queue was VERY lengthy, the longest I have ever seen, to register on day 1. My recollection is fuzzy but I think we did NOT go to the very earliest afternoon registration, rather to the one later in the afternoon. So I would recommend that you check your Freestyle Daily as soon as you board and go register during the first time slot they offer.