Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Yes, they'll most likely be gone tonight or tomorrow. They sell out quickly.

Well this batch has been available since yesterday morning!

Both denominations are still available, man this is the longest I have seen them available since I started buying them back in June.......

Well this batch has been available since yesterday morning!

Both denominations are still available, man this is the longest I have seen them available since I started buying them back in June.......

I love it! And hate it. I got one yesterday but just couldn't let them still be sitting there tonight so I got another one. I feel like a drug addict! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I love it! And hate it. I got one yesterday but just couldn't let them still be sitting there tonight so I got another one. I feel like a drug addict! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I know the feeling........:D

Wonder if they are trying to keep them in longer, seeing on how popular they are? Still cant get over the 10% savings............

I know the feeling........:D

Hi, my name is (insert your name here) and I'm a Discounted Carnival Cruise Gift Card addict....

I swear, it's like they call to you from the moment you know they are there until the moment you know they are gone. It took all the willpower I had not to buy another one today!!!

:)

Edited by Rod in Az

Hi, my name is (insert your name here) and I'm a Discounted Carnival Cruise Gift Card addict....

I swear, it's like they call to you from the moment you know they are there until the moment you know they are gone. It took all the willpower I had not to buy another one today!!!

:)

I passed on them this time also and it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be either:). I am still looking to pick up at least another $500 to cover the S&S account next February. Drink packages get a little expensive when you are looking at 11 nights. I must have more will power than I thought; but I will admit I did go look to see if they were still available, as soon as I saw my email box filled up with the notices.

I just wish we could get gift cards or certificates for other cruise lines that can be used like the Carnival cards.:o

There was a thread on here from what happened last year. Not sure if they will this year.

It seems that they did a couple different ones last year, which I missed all of them. I haven't seen anything this year as of yet. Hoping that if someone sees something that they will post.

I'm not seeing them on AARP... only Norwegian cards. Are they only visible to some members and not others?

Take a look at Post #744 (page 38 of this thread), I posted directions for you to get to the appropriate place on the AARP site,

Edited by Rod in Az

I'm not seeing them on AARP... only Norwegian cards. Are they only visible to some members and not others?

http://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/

Take a look at Post #744 (page 38 of this thread), I posted directions for you to get to the appropriate place on the AARP site,

All of the questions have been asked and answered so many times. lol