Carnival Ecstasy 4 day Elegant Night question

matt082600

I feel stupid asking this question, but I've searched Carnival's website and brochure and I cannot confirm or deny that there is an elegant night on a 4 day cruise. I've been on 7 Carnival cruises, but never a 4 day. I assume there is an elegant night, but I'm hoping someone can confirm. And if so, what night? Thanks in advance!

The "Elegant" night on the 3 and 4 day cruises are less dressy than the longer cruises. Pretty much anything goes (except prohibited clothing as per Carnival's website and we know everyone follows the guidelines.)😜

Go as dressy as you like but be prepared for a little of everything.

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned from our cruise on the Ecstasy and don't let anyone discourage you about the dress code. During our cruise(and on previous ones), we never encountered anyone dressed inappropriately in the main dining room.

We chose anytime dining and ate 3 out of the 4 nights in the main dining room. The elegant night(which is on the 2nd as previously mentioned)everyone was dressed nicely. I didn't see any tuxedos but did see dress shirts, ties, cocktail dresses(did see a few long gowns which were beautiful). I traveled with my boys and dressed them in slacks, colorful long sleeved dress shirts, ties and matching handkerchiefs. I wore a black cocktail dress, nice jewelry, heels and matching clutch. On the other nights, the people we saw in the dining room were dressed nicely for dinner(I wore nice maxi dresses and they boys wore plaid or cargo shorts with nice shirts/polos). The last night I did see quite a few people looking very dressed for dinner others were in sun dresses, polo shirts, cargo shorts/khakis.

I researched so much for this cruise and read so many negative comments. I am glad I didn't listen and dressed how we wanted to dress, others did the same! I will work on my review but we had a great time on this cruise.

Edited by cruisinmisstee