Printing cruise docs

Dizzneefan

OK, this is probably the silly question of the day, but when I begin to print my docs, let's suppose I have printer issues, (low ink, paper jam, anything else that might go wrong) I am assuming that I would still be able to reprint if necessary. I mean, it's not just a one time deal, is it?

And if you don't get them printed out .....the porters have luggage tags and the people at the door have a list. (You can show them any paperwork with your names and sail date.)

OK, this is probably the silly question of the day, but when I begin to print my docs, let's suppose I have printer issues, (low ink, paper jam, anything else that might go wrong) I am assuming that I would still be able to reprint if necessary. I mean, it's not just a one time deal, is it?

Carnival WANTS you to print out your own paperwork, so it would make no sense to restrict it in any way. When you print them out, it saves them time and money.

Once I'm ready to print the documents I just save the .pdf file to my computer. Then if I need to reprint I have easy access to the file.

Same here. I can pull them up whenever I have questions, which I have had to do numerous times . . . . .