Not all ext afts are equal

teaach

looking at Sunshine deck 7 aft 7327 & 7324 next to wrap looks like it has no sofa, hard to tell by the photo 7328 has a loveseat, 7333* & 7326 has a sofa. These are cruisers actual photos of the cabins. if there's something else you want me to look at I will be happy to do so. 7333 twin beds, do not convert

Edited by Midwestgal

I am on the Liberty aft 7444 do you know if it has a couch or not

If you go to carnival.com and look at their interactive deck plans it looks like you have an arm chair. When you look at the interactive deck plans you can pull up specific cabins and look at each description and floor plans. The floor plan shows an arm chair next to the bed and a coffee table. Here is the description...Two twin beds (convert to king). Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower. 3 closets. Private aft-facing extended balcony with patio chairs and table.

So, honestly no I don't think you'll have a couch.

The members of this site go out of their way to help fellow cruisers. Thank you.

It looks like the magic, Deck 7, next to the corner wraps are also missing the sofa and coffee table area. It always seems to be Deck 7 that have the smaller 8m's for the same price as bigger 8M's.

Thank you. I booked an extended aft yesterday on the Breeze on Deck 9 (Only two left were on deck 9). When I was researching, I read that the cabins next to the wrap around are smaller and then when you actually look at the deck plans, you can tell that that cabin is smaller just from the deck plans.

I'm in cabin 9476, which I believe is ok.

Thank you for the heads up. It is posts like these that helped me know what I wanted/didn't want to book.

Never been on breeze but hear its same as magic thats only true on deck 6 and 7.I alwsys book cabin next to wrap on 8 or 9 cabin same size and balcony 30% larger than the others huge love them i had 8468 and now 9474