Regal - Crew/Service Elevators

efghi9

I am considering booking a forward inside cabin on Regal M125 or M124. There is a white space that travels the height of the ship and I was wondering if this area includes an elevator shaft for a crew only service elevator. Has anyone stayed near this area, inside or balcony, who could verify? Do the hallway doors (crew access points to this white space) differ between the port side and the starboard side hallway?

Royal would have similar situation so either ship.

Thank you in advance.

Sandra

We requested information about empty space on a deck plan for one of our cruises. We asked our T.A. to find out from Princess and Princess provided the information. Would suggest you try that approach. In our case (not yours) the space turned out to be room steward storage and some room steward offices.

thank you both for your replied. wrt calling Princess for detailed deck plan white space descriptions, yes i did that too. just heard back and they have said that there is a service elevator on the port side of this white space but that it should not impact the starboard side inside cabins. not sure i understand why it would not be multiple elevators (i,e, a row of elevators similar to other banks of service elevators).

Goofy any crew doors near by your cabins. we have had some bad experiences in the past and trying to avoid if possible.

thank you both again for your speedy replies. We really like Princess cruises.

Sandra

Thanks again Goofy for speedy input. Still hoping to hear form someone who has stayed in an 'inside' forward cabin (goofy was blessed with balconies!) and any info on where the service/crew elevators are on these two ships.

Sandra