NCL Laundry Tags

eiloo

We were on the BA last March and that was the first time we were Platinum on the cruise. We took advantage of the two bags of laundry and have some thoughts on the room number tags.

So when we took the complimentary Behind the Scenes Tour, we saw how easily they took off the tags (but the Laundry Manager had just put it on as well). I find that even after a handful of washes, some of the tags are stuck on so well that I'm afraid it will rip the clothing. My daughter had a tag on the end of her tshirt that said was itching her. So I tugged and pulled and after some fighting, I did manage to get it off.

Should they be this difficult to take off? I had tried to take some off while still on the cruise and they didn't come off then so I thought a few washes would take care of them. So much for that.

Anyone else have the same issue or any tips?

Seemed like most of ours were stuck in a sturdy part of the shirt... Where tags normally go. I just pulled them off, no issues. I got most of them off while on the cruise, but every now and then I am surprised to find one in a shirt. Guess our clothes aren't as delicate as yours?

Yes, they are meant to be that strongly attached and yes, when they have places the tags on the seams on my tops, I too am afraid that the seam will break when ripping the tag off (it takes some force).

Edited by Demonyte

Thanks for everyone's replies.

I thought it was just me.

The clothes I bring on aren't that delicate. Typical t-shirts and shorts. With the amount of force needed, I feel it will tear. I guess I'll just need to get a good meal in before attempting to remove them.