Cheers program and non-alcoholic tropical drink ?

2boys2girls

I am planning on getting the Cheers program for our upcoming cruise. I will be getting the Bottomless Bubbles card for my son. My girls are older teens who like the "virgin" drinks every once in a while. I know these are included in the Cheers program and my question is, if I order a few of these throughout the cruise for my girls, is this a problem. I'm not trying to start something about sharing as these are non-alcoholic drinks but I kind of feel that, given the cost of the the Cheers program, per person, per day that it's not that big of a deal. I will say I'm a rule follower so I don't want to get in trouble if I do this...anyone have any experience in this?

I am planning on getting the Cheers program for our upcoming cruise. I will be getting the Bottomless Bubbles card for my son. My girls are older teens who like the "virgin" drinks every once in a while. I know these are included in the Cheers program and my question is, if I order a few of these throughout the cruise for my girls, is this a problem. I'm not trying to start something about sharing as these are non-alcoholic drinks but I kind of feel that, given the cost of the the Cheers program, per person, per day that it's not that big of a deal. I will say I'm a rule follower so I don't want to get in trouble if I do this...anyone have any experience in this?

If you share some of your drinks from the cheers program, you are not a rule follower.. However, certainly you can get away with breaking this rule as long as you do not do it right in front of a bartender or server.

It is against the rules and should you get caught, I think the Cheers program would be cancelled for you and no money refunded. As a fellow rule follower, I wouldn't do it.

I'm not going to say any more.

They make you purchase the program for everyone in your cabin that's how they keep you from sharing. I personally would buy it but not worth it for my husband so we do not buy the program. If the girls are in a separate cabin you may be able to do it all depends on how your sail and sign and room assignment is set up you could fix them accordingly now it doesn't mean they have to follow it once on board. Check out my travel blog http://www.atouristlife.com

They make you purchase the program for everyone in your cabin that's how they keep you from sharing. I personally would buy it but not worth it for my husband so we do not buy the program. If the girls are in a separate cabin you may be able to do it all depends on how your sail and sign and room assignment is set up you could fix them accordingly now it doesn't mean they have to follow it once on board. Check out my travel blog www.atouristlife.com

I hope you are giving better advice on your blog

than you did here.

The way around forcing both people to get cheers is to split the booking. If you put the person who wants it in a room

With a minor, they can't force you to pay for two.

The op says they have older teen daughters- that's not legal drinking age. As others have mentioned- it would be against the rules to share but also as they mentioned, you can do it without being caught if you're discreet.

I've purchased Cheers. I've had bartenders offer to make my child something fancy off my cheers. It is against the rules? Yes. Is it a big deal? No. We don't come near maxing out our cheers program and really that bartender that customized a drink to my child's whim made a very memorable moment for us. Once, twice...maybe three times. ;)