My first B2B!

I booked my DD and I's first B2B to celebrate her 16th birthday. We went with the "guaranteed inside cabin". (Note: I have NEVER been in an inside cabin!) At any rate, I found out today that we have the same cabin (8410) for BOTH cruises! We are so excited and feel extremely grateful!!:D

I booked my DD and I's first B2B to celebrate her 16th birthday. We went with the "guaranteed inside cabin". (Note: I have NEVER been in an inside cabin!) At any rate, I found out today that we have the same cabin (8410) for BOTH cruises! We are so excited and feel extremely grateful!!:D

That is great, how LUCKY can you get. You won't mind your inside for just the two of you. Just leave your TV on the Lido deck sound off that way you will know whether to get up or roll over. :eek:

Have a great cruise !!!!!

Char

Good for you. On my B2B for the first leg I was able to choose my room but on the second leg it was TBA (I didn't book both legs at the same time). I called Carnival and had them link my bookings and then I emailed cclsupport@carnival.com and then the next day I get a response saying that I will be in the same room! Enjoy your B2B! I just did my first one on the Valor last month and loved it! I am already planning my next B2B for next year on the Sunshine!

Also just booked my first B2B. On Paradise for Sept 24 and Sept 28th. Super excited

We will be getting off from our B2B the day you & " SKY " are embarking :)

I promise that we will LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU :D and be sure to have a cold beer on ice waiting some where on ship all you have to do is find it :eek:

Char

I called Carnival and had them linked together because someone on CC suggested that. The next day we were given the cabin assignment for the 2nd leg! I'm so glad I called. I asked if we could have the same cabin and the lady was like "Oh, I don't think so since you did a guarantee but you never know."