Crown & Anchor Gift

PTarbay

I forgot to mention to them in my letter how inexpensive it would be for them to produce these mousepads. I have researched it and the companies that make them offer huge discounts on large quantity orders. I think RC has enough ships to overwhelm these mousepad companies. If I remember right they were only around a dollar to produce and RC could make a bundle. I should have mentioned this because I know they are interested in making money.

Just so you know, the mouse pads (I have one) are cute, but don't work. Your mouse doesn't track on them. Nice looking little momento, though.

Personally, I'd love to find one of the aqua-mouse. I love that gadget! My TA tried to find one for me, but they are marketing promo stuff. Maybe they've made it to the gift shop by now.

On the AOS last week we each got a cloth carrying bag, about 12" high and 18" long, light tan, small RCI logo on each side (about the size as the ones on the Polo shirt) and blue carrying straps. Real nice.

Dave

We got the bag also on the AOS last week. Real nice and had Adventure of the Seas embroiered on it.

What is an Aquamouse anyhow?

We are now platinum and in the past have received fanny packs (aka butt bags), toiletry bags, a liquid-type mouse pad...

One one cruise I booked a famiily suite and I was the ONLY C&A member--they left gifts for everyone. Another time I had a JS with my niece-and she wasn't C&A yet--and they only left one gift.

pcar

I have an aquamouse...you can not buy them...well, they sometimes sell on ebay. I got mine from RCCL's website for responding to their "travel tips" or the crown and anchor "reader raves". I've had things chosen to be posted at both places, but I think it was the "travel tips" that sent me the mouse when I was chosen. Give it a try....just see what this month's question is and give it your best answer. Mine appeared at my door before I knew I was posted on the site. They are really neat.

They gave one away at our M&M on the Serenade in June.

pcur...good luck on the tips site. I checked and that is the correct site. The C&A site didn't give anything for the post, but it is cool to have something shared there.

Archived