Just off Valor

photogcrazy

Thank you all for the info and beautiful pics! I leave in the morning!!! One last question...I have heard your weather was flawless...congrats! Did the weather forecast echo this? Or do you know? We are looking at rain forecasted most ports, and while i realize it does rain in the tropics, and i dont mind a pm storm, i really dont want it to be a total washout😏 Thanks!!

From what I remember their was 30% chance a couple days and 40% another day. This was from a 7 day for cast the day before we left on weather.com .weather conditions were good the whole time, just very hot Which is expected.

Have a great trip!

Photog your side of the ship is also where the smoke outside on deck 10. I wonder if that could have made a difference? We didn't have that on the port side. Also ours had the LCD flat panel TV in it, I was surprised to see a vcr/DVDs combo too. We didn't have anything to see if it worked or not.

Wow you had a vcr/ DVD player, thats cool. Were you in the presidential suite.....just kidding

From what I remember their was 30% chance a couple days and 40% another day. This was from a 7 day for cast the day before we left on weather.com .weather conditions were good the whole time, just very hot Which is expected.

Have a great trip!

That's better than ours is looking, but we'll pray for the best and make the most of it! Thank you!!

If you click on your pictures, they are all dated may, 2014 ...

I did not reset my date sorry.

Edited by photogcrazy
Just checked camera, it is correct, I think the export settings on lightroom or a flikr issue

Gorgeous photos - were you using a panoramic setting on the outdoor shots?

Thank you. Only one photo was a panorama, that photo was made up of 6 photos stiched together in Lightroom 6. All others were just single shots taken with a wide angle zoom lens (24-70)

We were in 7248. It was really nice. We were upgrade just a few weeks ago, after haggling a little on upgrade price. I am afraid we may be too spoiled after having the extra room though.

We are in the CS. Cabin 9202. Got a great deal on it for 4 people!!!! 750 total sq feet of space. I may never be the same again after this cruise!!!!

I just want to dive into the colors of your photos. I'm looking at a camera that advertises "ultra-wide" angle and the shots you posted is definitely nudging me in that direction. It captures the sheer BIGNESS of it all :-)

I just want to dive into the colors of your photos. I'm looking at a camera that advertises "ultra-wide" angle and the shots you posted is definitely nudging me in that direction. It captures the sheer BIGNESS of it all :-)

Thank you. The smaller the size of the cameras sensor the wider the angle needs to be to capture the same scene as a camera with a larger sensor (it is called crop factor). Do a little reading on sensor size and crop factor before making your decision on a camera.

• 2 weeks later...