Sabor on Freedom

Do you need to make reservations for Lunch?

How much is it for lunch?

Does any one know how much the margaritas are meaning will they be less than $12 to be include in the premium package?

It was $15 in Feb. but I don't know if that was just a special because it was the first week it was open. They had 4 or 5 special margaritas that ranged from $12-$16. They just charged me the difference from the in price, so I paid $2 in my case for one.

If you go the menu is a little strange. Some of the apps are more like meals and some of the meals are really better as apps. I would recommend ordering a few different things and splitting it. Everything that I tried was great.

They are open for lunch only on sea days. Reservations are recommended especially on the last sea day. It was $15 for lunch on the Freedom and the menu was the same as dinner. We went twice in May.

Do you need to make reservations for Lunch?

How much is it for lunch?

Does any one know how much the margaritas are meaning will they be less than $12 to be include in the premium package?

We went for dinner on the first sea day, loved it so much, went back for lunch on the last sea day...reservations are highly recommended early, I called the morning of & they were booked. I asked if they took walk ins & they said it depends how busy they were. We got lucky when we showed up, someone cancelled. As stated already, $15 for lunch, same menu as dinner, the margaritas we ordered were not extra w/ our premium drink pkg. Come hungry, lots of awesome food!

They are open for lunch only on sea days. Reservations are recommended especially on the last sea day. It was $15 for lunch on the Freedom and the menu was the same as dinner. We went twice in May.

When can you make reservations for lunch?? Online or right when you get onboard??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk