Bed Location #11560

We have cabin 11560 on Anthem of the Seas. Does anyone know if the bed is near the door or near the balcony?

Thank you

Hopefully someone who has stayed in this cabin can help you, but I am going to make an educated guess based on reading many threads on here re Quantum, and also based on the interior similarity to Celebrity's S-class ships (with which I am personally familiar), that the bed will be by the balcony. I say this because the cabins on either side of 11560 have sofa beds (the little triangle on the deck plan), and in those cabins, the bed is placed by the bath. The cabin configurations should alternate, which would put the bed by the balcony in 11560. Again, I stress that this is an educated guess, and I've given the reasons for it. :)

It would be great to have a Q-class "cabin sticky" with info just like this for specific cabins; the S-class "cabin sticky" on the Celebrity board is invaluable.

Hopefully someone who has stayed in this cabin can help you, but I am going to make an educated guess based on reading many threads on here re Quantum, and also based on the interior similarity to Celebrity's S-class ships (with which I am personally familiar), that the bed will be by the balcony. I say this because the cabins on either side of 11560 have sofa beds (the little triangle on the deck plan), and in those cabins, the bed is placed by the bath. The cabin configurations should alternate, which would put the bed by the balcony in 11560. Again, I stress that this is an educated guess, and I've given the reasons for it. :)

It would be great to have a Q-class "cabin sticky" with info just like this for specific cabins; the S-class "cabin sticky" on the Celebrity board is invaluable.

Thanks for your reply. That is exactly what I hoping to hear.

We have cabin 11560 on Anthem of the Seas. Does anyone know if the bed is near the door or near the balcony?

Thank you

Hello,

We just came back from the Quantum a few weeks ago and we had cabin 9560 and our bed was by the balcony:D. Loved the location. It was great lying in bed and watching us pull into port. Loved having the open space when we walked into the cabin.

Plus, having the couch by the bathroom gave us so much more room to get dressed in. Perfect location.

Now we are booked on the Anthem and have cabin 8650. I hope it will be the same configuration. Anyone know??:)

Hope this helps

Liz:)

Hello,

We just came back from the Quantum a few weeks ago and we had cabin 9560 and our bed was by the balcony:D. Loved the location. It was great lying in bed and watching us pull into port. Loved having the open space when we walked into the cabin.

Plus, having the couch by the bathroom gave us so much more room to get dressed in. Perfect location.

Now we are booked on the Anthem and have cabin 8650. I hope it will be the same configuration. Anyone know??:)

Hope this helps

Liz:)

Thanks for posting the info re 9560, which reinforces my "educated guess" above (see post number 2)-- the cabins on both sides of 9560 have sofa beds and thus should have the bed by the bath, leaving 9560 to have the bed by the balcony, as you have confirmed.

As for 8650, IF the Anthem works like Celebrity's S-class ships (and so far the data suggest it does), count from the nearest cabin with a sofa bed (that would be 8660), which presumably has the bed by the bath; the cabins should alternate, which would put the bed in cabin 8650 by the balcony. Again, an educated guess, not based on personal knowledge.

I hope more folks will report back on bed locations so a data base can be built.

Edited by Turtles06

Can someone advise about 9598 on Anthem? Thanks in advance.

The deck plans show that 9598 has a sofa bed (the little triangle symbol), which should mean that the (main) bed is by the bath. Again, this is my educated guess based on the reasons I set out in post 2 above.

Thanks for posting the info re 9560, which reinforces my "educated guess" above (see post number 2)-- the cabins on both sides of 9560 have sofa beds and thus should have the bed by the bath, leaving 9560 to have the bed by the balcony, as you have confirmed.

As for 8650, IF the Anthem works like Celebrity's S-class ships (and so far the data suggest it does), count from the nearest cabin with a sofa bed (that would be 8660), which presumably has the bed by the bath; the cabins should alternate, which would put the bed in cabin 8650 by the balcony. Again, an educated guess, not based on personal knowledge.

I hope more folks will report back on bed locations so a data base can be built.

AHHH!! Thank You!!:) Never realized about the 3 or more persons per cabin(with the triangle) having the bed by the bathroom. Makes sense because when ever we sailed with 3 in a cabin with the sofa bed we were by the bathroom.:p

Thanks again

Liz