Cunard Ferries?

Anyone watch the one show last night?

The male talking head kept banging on about the 3 Cunard ferries in Liverpool, bet Cunard were chuffed :D

Worrying though, why was no one screaming into his ear that they were cruise ships :eek:

Reminds me of the Japanese tsunami when the reactor building blew. The talking head kept calling them cylinders, they were cubes :eek:

I saw the One Show and was quite amazed - Alex Jones didn't seem too impressed by the story and said it was the sort of thing her parents would be interested in!! I must admit, they got it right on the BBC news at 10 though.

We noticed it too. It came just a few days after another news programme reported that the police and an enforcement agency were carrying out a joint operation. Who'd want to be on the telly :eek:

We didn't see it as we were on our way home from the event. It was a great day out.

For those that are interested, BBC north west are showing a programme about Cunard 8pm on Friday. It should be available on the iPlayer afterwards for those who don't live in the region.

Hope you are feeling better Dave.