Solstice Alaska Activities

Cruise Arizona

Well I probably shouldn't have done this, but I referenced this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=46523208#post46523208

And I printed out all the dailies, and then crossed out all the things that weren't really activities like on board shopping specials or spa sales pitches, and I felt the schedule of activities was a little light.

Do you think that the schedule will be the same for the June 19th sailing, or is there any way that since this was the first sailing, it had fewer activities? Will the June 19th, which is probably more sold out, have more activities?

You can see from my signature, that I love Celebrity, but just curious as if this is just a misperception about the the lack of activities, or reality?

Edited by Cruise Arizona

The only on board activities that we did were one show and the Corning hot glass shows. We were on the May 1 cruise and according to captain first ship of that size to do the inside passage out of Vancouver. To much to see to spend time inside, don't remember one time out of sight of land. The even pointed out whale sightings in Luminae. We worry more about this on cruises with a lot of sea time, not this cruise. Enjoy the sights.