someone help with this online check in!

Ok questions....I went through the online process for my boyfriend and myself, when I reached the last step to print set sail pass it prints but it only prints one for my boyfriend, it does not print one for myself. Now in saying this it does include both our names at the top, but just his name to sign. Also when you look at the status of your online registration it says every step is complete except for the last one(the set sail) it says both our names and then says print. Is this the way it is suppose to be? Do I need a seperate sheet for myself? If so how do I do this? It only brings up my boyfriends name. :confused: Thanks for your help!

The signature space is for the person whose credit card is being used for the shipboard charges. As long as it has both your names at the top, it is OK. You will be issued separate Sea Pass cards on the ship.

When I did mine last week and I also thought that only my ticket came up and not my DH's. If you look up into the body of the document, you may find that his name is there also. My ticket actually had both names on it.

Beth

Ok that is great, both our names are on the top and in the body of it, just the signature line is only his I guess this is fine? Thanks for your help!:o

Archived