Sightseeing and beach tour

bindy1

I am looking for tour suggestions for a sightseeing and beach stop for our upcoming cruise this Fall. I am only seeing tours that include shopping. We are not shoppers and would rather spend that extra time on a beach. And since this will be our first time to St. Thomas we would like to see the island.

Can anyone recommend any tour operators that may offer this? Or would we be better off with a private tour or maybe taxi service?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hands down, I would say Papa Bear of Air Force One Tours. He's one of about 3 providers that you'll see regularly mentioned on here. I've used him about 3X, and have recommended him to family members.

Once, he couldn't accommodate us because he was booked out that day providing transportation for a wedding party off one of the cruise ships. So, even the cruise lines use him! His web site has all the options you're looking for -- I like his 2 hours of sightseeing, followed by 2 hours on a beach. No organized shopping for me, either.

http://www.havefunwithus.com/

Have a great time!