No Cheese Sticks for you!

Red-Sol

When I was on the Sun in November they had mozzarella sticks (I assume these are the cheese sticks that you're referring to), and they also had them in January on the Epic. However, on my most recent cruise on the Sun two weeks ago, the sticks were gone. Off the menu. And when I inquired the server told me that they were no longer available. I know it's the Sports Bar on the Sun, and not officially O'Sheehan's, but they seemed to have the same menu so perhaps they've dropped them as an appetizer? Oh well, the wings were still good anyway. :)

Are cheese sticks something worth making a trip to O'Sheehan's for? They are breaded mozzarella sticks, right?

Yes, that's all they are. Nothing special about them, just one of the very few appetizer/snack choices available.

I seem to recall, on the breakaway, that the bar menu was a lot more limited than the restaurant menu, and if you wanted items on the restaurant menu, you would have to sit in the restaurant. It was hard to even get a server to take our order in the bar, it seemed short staffed.

This is exactly how it was on the BA last year in March. The bar side has a smaller menu which did not include the mozz. sticks at the time. We went there mid-cruise for a snack specifically wanting the sticks as part of what we were ordering and were told we had to eat on the restaurant side. I did check out the menus and they had a few items overlap but definitely a much smaller selection on the bar side.