Favorite Beaches- Caribbean/Bahamas

cruiseapril

Was there too, great beach. But please, all the folks that were nude really should not be out in the nude. :eek::eek::eek::D

The sad fact is that the human form is probably at its best between the ages of 19 and 25. Generally by age 40 things start going south, and by 65 and beyond: well........

We are beach people and if there's a beach...we try to go! :p I have a full list of all the places we have been to in the Caribbean and I'll pick my favorites.

Cozumel-So far it has been Chankanaab because it's such a beautiful place with so much to do and awesome snorkeling right from the shore.

Roatan-hands down Little French Key. It's the most beautiful place ever with animals and the owners are super nice and friendly. They have built a paradise.

Bahamas-Half Moon Cay-absolutely gorgeous with baby powdered sand and some fun snorkeling.

St Thomas-Sapphire Beach for the prettiest and Coki for the best snorkeling.

St Maarten-While Orient was "pretty", we liked Mullet better and for our favorite beach there although it's not for the beach itself...Maho to watch the planes come in. Definitely one of those experiences you won't find anywhere else.

Costa Maya-hands down Blue Kay (which we just discovered, after going many places there, last November). Beautiful water, beautiful beach, great snorkeling and good food and service.

All the other places we have been to have not even come close to being the prettiest or best beaches...so we usually do something other than a beach day when there. :)

Great List!!