Combining Cabins Onboard

rcoaster809

Hi, I can't find the answer to this question anywhere. I would like to book 4 people in a Haven 2-Bedroom, but the 3rd and 4th person rate is very high. Is it possible to book 2 in the 2-Bedroom and 2 in a cheaper cabin, then move those 2 into the 2-Bedroom once onboard?

Do you mean another room in the haven area or do you mean an inside cabin. Because the issue then is you want to give your travel companions access to the haven area and perks without paying for it. There have been many threads on this site that deals with that question. The answer generally is yes for children but no for adults. I would suggest you call your TA or PCC and see what other options are out there for you.

Hi, I can't find the answer to this question anywhere. I would like to book 4 people in a Haven 2-Bedroom, but the 3rd and 4th person rate is very high. Is it possible to book 2 in the 2-Bedroom and 2 in a cheaper cabin, then move those 2 into the 2-Bedroom once onboard?

Have you checked the TOTAL price for the Haven 2-bedroom suite for only 2 persons - it is actually almost the same as for 4 persons - just a few hundred dollars less. I just did a couple of mock bookings for 2-bedroom suites for 2 and for 4 people on two different ships and two different dates - and only 2 persons in the 2-bedroom suite came up with a price of only $300 less than if all 4 were booked in the same suite... If you did, then be aware that when you check the price for only 2 persons the price per person will be much higher... Maybe you got a different result, but I just wanted to mention it in case you only tried the total price with 4 persons... In my mock bookings, the price was automatically divided in to four when I added 3rd and 4th person, and then added some extra for taxes and complimentary food I guess (that is why the total price ended up being about $300 higher for 4 persons).

As an answer to your actual question - I would say NO, if the two persons in your party who you count as 3rd and 4th person haven't paid to stay in the Haven, they are NOT entitled to any of the Haven perks.... But that is just my opinion - others may disagree....

Edited by TrumpyNor

Thanks for the replies! I did not think about it from the "paying for the perks" of the haven point of view. That makes sense to me, so I will not do it.

Some of the cruises are priced where 3rd and 4th dont add much cost, but this one does.