Two bathrooms in Dream cabin?

2funcruzin

So I recently saw a video and when showing their room which by the way was a ocean view with seating window, they said and we have two bathrooms. They showed both and I thought that was awesome. What cabin is this??

They are nice, as they accommodate 5 people...which is often tough to do in a single cabin. Just keep in mind that, as stated above...that second bathroom does NOT have a toilet. We get used to thinking of a "half bath" as being toilet/sink...but this is sink/shower. It's great for getting ready to go to dinner as 2 can shower at once...but it won't help when 2 people have to "go" at the same time!!!

We used the shower in the room with the toilet as a hamper when traveling with 3 young kids who all use the tub anyway.

Big mistake. Sewage came up the drain and got all over our clothes.

You are now warned. :)

We scored a few of those cabins last January - 3 ladies - all traveling solo - no single supplement and those cabins were available....so we each had our own cabin with TWO BATHROOMS!!!

It was very nice to have the 2 spaces - but of course a bit of a waste - but loved those cabins and I can see how a family in the same cabin could take great advantage of this!

We scored a few of those cabins last January - 3 ladies - all traveling solo - no single supplement and those cabins were available....so we each had our own cabin with TWO BATHROOMS!!!

How do you manage to get no single supplement? Does Carnival do this often? We too are three ladies traveling each year and the two sisters generally get a cabin and I pay the extra for a single but its so expensive!

Thanks

Judy

One of the bathrooms is the standard one with the toilet' date=' sink and shower just like any other room, and the other has a sink and a tub with shower. It's really nice for 2 people to be able to shower at the same time.[/quote']

Very surprised they have a bathroom without a toilet

Very surprised they have a bathroom without a toilet

Actually I don't think that is true..... We stayed in one of these rooms on a sleepover (it was only one night so I may be offbase...) when the Dream came to New Ypork for the naming ceremony. I believe they both have sink and toilet, only one has a tub/shower.

Edited by jimbo5544

Actually I don't think that is true..... We stayed in one of these rooms on a sleepover (it was only one night so I may be offbase...) when the Dream came to New Ypork for the naming ceremony. I believe they both have sink and toilet, only one has a tub/shower.

That would make more sense to me

For those that have used these rooms, does the second bathroom make the room feel too cramped?

Not at all - in fact, it's the opposite. Because there is an extra half bath, this makes the cabin longer, hence more space. These cabins are our favorite of any cabin we have stayed in, with the exception of the scenic OV we stayed in on the Valor, but those are hard to come by. We'd rather have these Deluxe OV rooms than a balcony.

Not at all - in fact, it's the opposite. Because there is an extra half bath, this makes the cabin longer, hence more space. These cabins are our favorite of any cabin we have stayed in, with the exception of the scenic OV we stayed in on the Valor, but those are hard to come by. We'd rather have these Deluxe OV rooms than a balcony.

True enough, and that is part of the reason it is only available with an ocenview room as opposed to balcony.

Nope. Have stayed in these several times on Dream and Breeze. Only one toilet...I guarantee it!

Nope. Have stayed in these several times on Dream and Breeze. Only one toilet...I guarantee it!

Then it must be one bath standard and the other is tub and sink?

Edited by jimbo5544

Then it must be one bath standard and the other is tub and sink?

Jimbo...that is correct. No toilet in the second bathroom...just sink and tub. We have stayed in these Deluxe Ocean View cabins several times and love the extra space. The ones we have stayed in have 4 storage closets instead of 3. These cabins are great on long port-intensive cruises. Two can get ready at the same time. I also think they would be great if you are travelling with children.

Jimbo...btw...I don't post much on CC, just mainly read...but I always enjoy your comments and posts.:)

Jimbo...that is correct. No toilet in the second bathroom...just sink and tub. We have stayed in these Deluxe Ocean View cabins several times and love the extra space. The ones we have stayed in have 4 storage closets instead of 3. These cabins are great on long port-intensive cruises. Two can get ready at the same time. I also think they would be great if you are travelling with children.

Jimbo...btw...I don't post much on CC, just mainly read...but I always enjoy your comments and posts.:)

I honestly remember it as split but had turned it around in my mind as toilets in both....my bad, I did only use one at a time though....:)

Thanks! I appreciate the comments. You might not want to go around saying that in many threads.....;)

If it shows we (and I) love cruising and cruising on Carnival, it is not by accident:D. Enjoy giving feedback and information (although not always correct, post above in point), but CC is a great resource and community and I try to participate when I can (OK my wife says I am addicted).

While I don't pretend to be impartial (who is btw) I do try and see all sides of discussions. There are some here with agendas and I hate to see people read these and make decisions without that or at least both sides of a point being known.

Careful, I have been around since 2006 and did not post a lot in the beginning. ;)